Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tag You're it!


Good morning! It's time for another Tag you're it Tuesday and If you are new to "Tag You're It Tuesday" then here is a little info about it. 

A team member posting on this special fun day gets to surf the web and all the social media spots for someone special who inspires them to create something similar! 

How do we find your projects? Via our facebook page / group, pinterest, instagram or amongst the entries of our challenge. If you are sharing a WoJ project through social medias tag us with @whiffofjoy or #whiffofjoy and we will find it :)

With so many gorgeous Whiff of Joy projects out there it was really hard to choose who to tag.
But as soon as I saw Alice's stunning card at Instagram I knew I had to ask her if I could tag her!!



I thought this was an awesome card to get inspired by and her is my take on her card :




I used 

Birthday Phrases - Set of 8 - English Sentiments

Nested Hearts Die-lights - set of 5


Thank you so much for stopping by ♥
 Hope you got some crafty inspiration here .


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...