Monday, June 17, 2013

Gift bag...


Morning all.....Vicky here today to show you how I made this quick and easy gift bag using the adorable Simply Maya "A Package of Love"



Isn't she just gorgeous...

...And here are the items I used...


Seam Binding
Stickles
Pearl & Eyelet
 
...And this is how I made it...
 
 
 I die-cut all the elements as show and stamped the sentiment onto one of the tabs.


I then downloaded a template from the internet and printed it straight onto my patterned card stock.
I then cut the template out and scored and glued all the edges together.


I then put my gift in the bag and covered with tissue paper, tied the handles together with some seam binding and created a pretty bow.
I then tied the tags to the handles of the bag using the button twine and again created a bow.


Then I glued the doily and butterfly in place.
I then coloured and cut out Maya and placed her using 3D pads.

For more details please pop over to my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day too..

Biggest of crafty hugs..

Vicky xx

8 comments :

  1. This is sooo beautiful Vicky and thanks sooo much for a great tut and the template for the bag here too, it´s awesome. And I just love these new stamps here, sooo gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tutorial and template!
    Love it Vicky :)
    Katharina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very sweet, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vicky, Wow, it sure is awesome with the new stamps...I just may try this one out.xxxc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tutorial, it's a great template.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great tutorial Vicky, your little box is gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull gift bag, looks great!
    Thanks for the workshop

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable!!! Love the die with her and super sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...